

We literally have something every week for the rest of the summer, so I should break all sorts of my records on how often I will post. This post is playing catch-up from a couple of weeks ago when Avery had her preschool program. She absolutely loved her teacher and learned a lot this year. She can read (short words) and write her first and last name as well as count by 10's and do many other important 4 year old things. She kept telling me she would be too scared to say her part, but she was brave and did it. She is about a foot shorter than everyone in her class, but her teacher assured us, she is very smart and ready for kindergarten (even if she doesn't look like it).
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love the stars in her hair.
I love preschool graduations! Her hair looks so cute too!
Wow, do you feel like you're getting older now that Avery is going to go to kindergarten??? If she can read some works and already write her name she'll be totally set for kindergarten. How fun!
Post a Comment