When my girls were smaller (or should I say younger?) I had a few comments on how they looked nothing alike. I think the different hair colors threw people off. Here is proof that they are sisters:

And here is our new invention of Oreos on a stick:


P.S. Happy Birthday Lynnette!!
5 comments:
Those wigs are great! They really do look like each other. And Oreo on a stick? You should patent it.
That is crazy!!! They look like twins, I can't believe it!!
It really was an eye-opener to see how much the two of them look alike. I'm glad it was just a wig, though - their own hair suits them both, and we would miss our little redhead! Love ya!
that was great! that last picture is pricless!!! totally! very fun! brook would love the wig ;-)
Wow! I even thought they looked alike before but that is crazy. Love you so so so so much!!!
Post a Comment