
As some of you may know, we didn't find out what we are having with this baby. We figured we have the clothes either way. It is exciting! I thought boy at the beginnning of the pregnancy, now I have switched to girl (that is usually how my mother's intuition goes). Dustin says girl. Avery's vote is for a girl, named Angelina. Maren's is for a boy named Indy. Ryan says Na Na (which, being interpreted is "What?! Somthing is coming that is going to turn my whole world upside down?!) So if you want to put your vote in, go ahead. Boy? Girl? And feel free to throw in a name on our comments. We could use some help in that category.
3 comments:
GIRL! I vote girl!!! :)
I love the title of the entry! I voted boy!
I'm sure you don't look like a sea cow! I didn't know you were having another baby, I only have two. Are you guys in Wyoming? How do you like it, I hear they pay teachers well up there and Joe is looking for a job.
I think hmm girl. why not?
Post a Comment