Friday, April 10, 2009

What We Have Been Up To

Here are some updated pictures of what we did with the house. After a month of living here, there is still a lot of work to be done, but most of the major stuff has been finished (You will notice that there are no pictures of the kitchen. That is a major thing that is not finished). I have included some before and afters for your viewing pleasure.

Bathroom before:

And after:


Living Room before:

And after:




Please notice my beautiful new front window, just put in this week. It has no bullet holes.

Here is the bedroom and hallway after:



I didn't put any current pictures of the bedrooms in, because that would require that I clean them first.

Yesterday Dustin and I went to Wicked. It was totally wicked.

(I know, I am a brave soul to post a picture of myself this large and in charge. But, I went out in public looking this great, so why not publish it for all the world to see?)

Tonight we colored easter eggs.


And tomorrow we have a baby. So we are just packing it all in.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Hooray for a baby...boy! That is my guess. OK, I can't remember what my original guess is, but today I say BOY! Good luck! Tyler says girl, btw.

Courtney said...

Wow! You have taken on A LOT while getting ready to also have a baby. Good luck! Also, I am very jealous you got to go see wicked! I guess I should say that I'm "wicked jealous" =)

PrincessJulia said...

If the baby is due now well he or she will share a birthday with two people I dearly love. My cousin Kirsten's is tomorrow and Jonah's is Monday. Good luck with everything and you look great!

Courtney said...

How on earth do people get so lucky to see Wicked? I messed up on the day tickets went on sale, found out two hours after they went on sale, and it was sold out. I need to get connections. You look gorgeous that pregnant BTW. I think it will be a girl! I am excited. Let us know.....when you can. The first few weeks may be crazy!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited that little Grant made his debut!!! :) What fun pictures!!! Your house looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!