I tend to dream about celebraties that love me. A little weird? Probably. One time Anderson Cooper had a crush on me (you know, the CNN guy who has the face of a 20 year old and silver Ken-doll, 50 year old man hair). The other night I dreamed I was in High School Musical. Troy really liked me, of course. Everyone was singing and dancing and I had great rythmn. You should have seen it. Then about a week later I had another dream. This time Michael Jackson loved me. As you can imagine, it was a little creepy. Plus, he had on blue eye shadow. Double creepy. But, in remembrance of his dearly departed-ness, and Weird Al Yankovic, I am doing a post about my little fat baby, Grant.


I took Grant to his 4 month check-up this week. He weighed 16 pounds 4 ounces. What a fat kid! I know, I know, some of you are saying "What?! All my babies were that big by 4 months. It's not that big!" And others of you are saying "What?! My neighbor's, sister's, nephew's, dog's, owner's baby was that big at BIRTH!" But let me explain something to you. Avery was 17 pounds at 17 months. Maren was 18 pounds at 18 months and Ryan was 20 pounds at 24 months. THIS IS A HUGE BABY! I dare say that he is going to get switched to a front facing carseat by age one. He's probably going to outgrow Avery by age two. He's probably going to outgrow Dustin by age three. Just kidding. Oh, but he's such a cute, fat thing. Look at how happy he is to be tortured.
We just absolutely adore his big, pumpkin face, plump little self.


11 comments:
what is a shamone? I want to see all of your cute babies, big and little. You're right, when he smiles, it's his whole face.
I love your kids' smiles. They are so cute. And don't worry, I thought Grant's weight was impressive. Brooke is almost 8 mo. and weighs around 20 lbs. And I also have weird dreams. I once dreamt that I got to slow dance with Barrack Obama.
i love weird dreams. and i love fat babies. yet again our kids decided to be like each other. I think they all made a pact in heaven.
Oh, and I think Liam's extra pound is in his face.
That is pretty impressive baby Grant! I can't get over how bit your kids are, and very cute as well.
Got to love those smiles!
What a cutie! I love his rolls, it must be fun to kiss those! I understand about small babies. I'm hoping Audi will be 20 pounds at 18 months. And that will be a stretch! =)
So...did you start having any dreams that Anderson Cooper loved Dustin?
Here's my favorite definition: shamone
Shamone comes from the Michael Jackson song "Bad" released in 1987. It is a distinctive deliberate mispronunciation of "come on" used frequently by Jackson, occasionally spelt "cha'mone", "jamone" or more commonly "shamone".
Today shamone can be used pretty much the same way "word" is commonly used.
"Come on, man, we're going to the bar. I said, SHAMONE!"
That just means there is more of him to love.
What a chubilicious baby!!! I love his open mouth grins, what a cutie!!!!!!
hahaha! this is one of my favorite posts of yours so far... must be those happy smiling kidlet pics... oh and imaginging mr cooper and zac chasing after you while you are dancing with michael lol
Post a Comment