Friday, October 16, 2009

Dustin's Geburstag


Well, a little older, a little wiser as I like to say. Happy Birthday to dear old daddy Dustin. In lieu of our recently remodeled cat room and Dustin's allergies to the pesky creatures, I found the perfect cake (Thanks to a little inspiration from my kooky friend).



I promise, this cake is better than an alternative. And doesn't Dustin look nice and thin? (His body, not his hair, people). He is such a great dad and husband. What a lucky gal I am.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Carolyn it looks awesome! You're very talented! And yes, Dustin is looking so thin. I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen any of you, you'll all look so different when I come in a couple months. Happy Birthday again Dustin!

Rachel said...

cute cake, but kinda gross too! haha

Phil and Tessa said...

That is one gnarly cake! Very creative though. I bet it was delicious. Tell Dustin Happy Birthday for me! Have fun flying, I'm sure you will have a great time!