He ate his first solid food and didn't care for it much.

He also got his first haircut.


He had his 6 month checkup and weighed a whopping 19 pounds 4 ounces. He's a fat one alright.
And I just thought this one was cute. I guess it was the milestone of "First time for Ryan and Grant to be in the laundry basket together." That is a big milestone.

Avery had crazy hair day at school.

We painted our pumpkins and made scary faces. Please note that each child has a pumpkin (albeit a very small pumpkin), an answer to a very specific prayer for our garden by Maren (even though Maren's was from preschool, each child got a pumpkin so we still count it as answered).

We got an awesome package in the mail from G-ma and G-pa Wiberg full of new clothes. (Thanks again Grandma!!)

And we made a Christmas Chain, but I didn't get the pics off my camera. Just know that it looks so good! And when we made it there were only 46 more days to go. So Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
8 comments:
What cute kids! I can't believe how big your baby is! Livi wasn't 19 pounds until she was a year old. You and Monica sure know how to incubate them!
Avery weighs 19 pounds. It will be a very merry christmas when I get to Utah in 5 weeks exactly!
I love your Christmas enthusiasm and that it is the time of year to LIVE IT UP!
I can't believe Grant is 19 lbs! I love chubby babies! Thanks for the catch up post.
Cute, cute kids! I love how Grant looks about as big as some of your other kids are now. Are you sure he's yours? :)
Maizee likes crazy hair day. It is one of her favorite. I didn't even take a pictures this year. She wanted it exactly like last years, so there was really no need.
Awwwww love it!!!!!! They're so cute! And crazy hair day...what a riot she is!
Your kids are so adorable! :) I love the Christmas lights being up as well! :) Too cute, thanks for sharing, glad to hear you're doing well!
Post a Comment