Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Day of Things I Love

Yesterday was Valentine's Day.  When I looked back at the pictures (as you will shortly notice) most of them were of food.  I got up early and had a breakfast date with Dustin (he had to leave by 6:25 AM) and it was worth it to have a quiet meal together and a yummy one, to boot!  A little later on we decorated cookies for our neighbors.  And that night Dustin made me a great dinner.  The kids ate macaroni first (sorry, kids!), so we had another quiet meal together.  It's amazing the things I have come to consider gifts.



That night we were visited by you know who.  What?  You don't know?  The Valentine's Lady, of course.  Do you mean that she doesn't fly around in her sleigh, visiting the good girls and boys on Valentine's Night?  Well maybe you just have never been good enough.  Because she comes to our house every year and brings candy and kisses.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Where's the picture of the Valentine's Lady? I want proof. And I can't wait to hear about the french toast! Is Grant bigger than Ryan now?

Lynnette said...

I got to try the leftovers, Nicole. It was beyond delicious!

Jen said...

Can the valentines lady come to my house, please?