Sunday, October 9, 2011
We're Ready!
Our dear, sweet Grandmotherly neighbor across the street loves my children and also loves to spend money on people other than herself. That combination makes us win a lot. She came over a couple of days ago and informed me that she always buys winters clothes for a family and this year the family is us! Wow, ok! She is so giving. Within a few hours, she had brought over new hats, gloves, boots, a coat (for Grant) and clothes for our little family. I hope that someday I can be as giving as she is. She is awesome. The kids have wanted to wear their new snow stuff every day. I'm hoping that there won't be a real need for it for a little while longer. Christmas, yes. Freezing temperatures, no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What?! You didn't get snow out of the storms that moved through? Even we got a "skiff" on the ground on Thursday morning. They look excited for winter.
What a sweet neighbor! It almost makes me wish it would snow so they could use it, almost.
Post a Comment