Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Love Fall!

I love Fall.  And this is why.

 Doing chores is SO much fun in the Fall!
Shoving dry leaves down your shirt looks extremely itchy to me, but when you are a kid, you feel nothing.
And within a couple of days of our beautiful Fall weather, we had this:
The first snow fall!  It was so exciting!  And then it got really really cold.  Now it is not as exciting.
Something else happened this Fall:
Grant lost his first tooth!  Could my baby really be losing teeth?!  I shouldn't act so surprised.  After all, I was the one who pulled it.  I should have been a dentist. (No pain free dentistry for me, though.  You may notice his residual tears from the first attempt at pulling it.  Whoops.)
This next picture has nothing to do with Fall, but I liked it.  I guess we could say that Avery is learning to play the violin this FALL!

No comments: