As I looked back at my March pictures, there really weren't that many of them. The month seemed to fly by, and apparently it went so fast that I didn't have time to take any pictures!
March started out with a Girl's Weekend at my friend Jenn's cabin. We always take projects to work on, and this year my project was Avery's t-shirt blanket. Knowing that if I didn't finish it during this designated crafting time that I never would finish, I worked non-stop for almost two days. I couldn't have done it without Jenn's help, and she sacrificed much of her crafting time to show me what to do (she's made a few of these, plus she's awesome at sewing, and I can't say either one of those things about myself). And, I did finish it! But I haven't given it to Avery yet, so I'm not posting a picture until after I give it to her.
Later that day after we got back home we had a Young Women's activity of snowshoeing. Jenn came along as my second adult. We couldn't get enough Girl Weekend time! Ha ha!
I went through our 72 hour kits and replaced the old dehydrated meals with new ones. Before I bought new stuff, we decided to taste all of the old ones and decide what we liked and what we didn't. Overall, the pasta dishes were our favorites. And even though they were all incredibly expired, no one got sick!
Green dinner on St. Patrick's Day!
I went on my yearly adventure with some of my sisters and helped my dad with Tax Sales. My dad threatened that this would be our last year, so just in case it really is our last hurrah, we took lots of pictures to document the experience. We tried to make them as real to life as possible...
We like to joke/not joke that after 25 years of doing this, my dad still has to explain the process to us every. single. time. Ironically, I kind of felt like I got it this time.
We paused for lunch at Hamburger Patty's and met up with my nephew Ammon and his girlfriend Ann, who came down to visit my parents for the weekend.
Even with the lack of pictures, March was pretty busy with soccer for Ryan, track for Ryan and Maren, band concerts and finishing up 3rd term of school. And, we got ready for a big Spring Break trip to Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment