Avery's 5th birthday was on the 22nd, but I was waiting to post for her until we had her princess birthday party on Saturday.
Here are some of the pictures from the party:
Coloring princess posters

Pin the crown on the princess

Making beautiful necklaces

And the Princess with the cake

Happy (belated) Birthday Avery!!
Avery is such a great daughter and sister. She likes to clean her room and help take care of Maren and Ryan (I'm constantly telling her to stop carrying him!). She loves to give 1,000 kisses, be read to, and cuddle. She always keeps me guessing with either being shy or incredibly friendly and outgoing and independent. She loves to sing and has nearly perfect pitch. She loves to tell jokes and wrestle with Dad. She also loves to draw and play games. She is a fun part of our family!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery! And once again, amazing cake Carolyn.
Great Cake! I recognize those princesses, we used the same ones for Kate's Princess cake. Dollar Store anyone? Happy Birthday Avery, looks like you all had a great time.
Avery, what a fun birthday party! And what a great cake, Carolyn! Where were you when I was making rectangle cakes with candy decoration on the top? (Yeah, I know -- you were growing up and planning on learning how to make the cakes I never made you.)
Happy Birthday Avery. One day I will be the favorite aunt and actually send a preasent. I love the cake too. And I loved mom's comment. And I love you.
Great cake! I hope you don't mind if I copy your idea! Sabrina would love it! Looked like a great princess party!
Oh my goodness, the cutest cake in the world!!! What a fun party that looks like and what a cool, fantabulous mom you are!
Oh fun, happy birthday Avery. She is a princess. That looked like an awesome party and i love your cake great job.
Wow, that's beautiful. I love the cake and the dresses. Did you have them bring their own dress or did you provide? I would definately love to have a princess party for Shelby when she gets older.
That is a gorgeous cake, did you do it all by yourself? What an amazing woman. Happy Birthday Avery!
Oh she is so CUTE!! That cake is so cute. Kaylee just had her first birthday and we did everything in princess too.
awesome cake mom....did you make it? it looks great and i think that i would have a difficult time cuttting into it if i would have made it. :)
Post a Comment