
Here is Maren's new and improved million dollar smile: 3 root canals, 1 filling, 5 sealants, a sleeping princess potion and a lot of money later. It is our fault because we don't have dental insurance, but even with insurance I think this would have cost a pretty penny. I think those silver teeth must be diamond plated.

Grant is working on his million dollar smile, too.

9 comments:
Oh poor Maren! That must've been so bad. I hate the dentist. And Grant's smile is precious. I love little baby gummy smiles.
Poor thing. Although I wish they would put me out to work on my mouth. I love Grant's smile. And I adore yours too. Nothing more precious than capturing mother and child.
Beautiful smile, Maren! We didn't know you were having your teeth done yet. Wish we had known! Love ya!
oh my gosh i don't think that i have EVER heard of a child that young having a root canal! that is insane.....how did all that happen?
also---just in case you guys hadn't heard, there's a bbq on thursday july 2nd (b/c we're in town) i think brook said that he had commented on here to let you know since neither of you are on face book---but we want to see you and your kidlets, so let us know if you can come and we'll get you the deatails-directions and stuff.
Poor Maren. I must admit, I hate the dentist. We just got dental insurance last year. So I hear you about the $$$.
Even with insurance it is expensive.
Grant is SO sweet!!! Poor Maren, I really feel for her!!!!!!!!!!! And root canals!? Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
oh those baby root canals are rough arent they? jr had a couple when he was little too, but they only gave him gas which ticked me off... i think he needed them from eating too many of those stinkin gummy fruit snacks, and then not brushing his teeth at daycare, but i could be wrong... now that maren has sealants that should help her not get any more cavities in any tough to brush spots so thats good~! jr hasnt had any on his permamant teeth, but his baby teeth, sheesh...whole nother story =)
Carolyn! I'm glad you found me! It's so neat to be able to catch up with people I haven't seen in years. Congrats on the baby(ies). Where are you guys living? Do you remember Mac (I think that was his name)the really tall volleyball player across the street? I ran into him a few months ago while I was in Utah, he vaguely remembered me, but he remembered the house that had "all the sisters" That seems like another lifetime almost! It's good to be in touch with you!
Wow. Stunning smiles on the kiddies! Congratulations on the new addition to your fam!
Post a Comment