Maren always seems older to me than she is. She has always played with older kids and kept up just fine. She loves to laugh and make other people laugh. We regularly find toy spiders and snakes under our pillows at night. She is very helpful to me and likes to do secret service for people in the family. She loves to hold and help take care of Grant, build castles with Ryan, play "mom" with Avery, wrestle with Dad and read books with Mom. Maren is such a fun part of our family.
One
Two
Three
Four







7 comments:
Such a cutie pie! I love all the past b-day pics. It's fun to see how kids grow and change. Happy Birthday!
Such a fun birthday!!! And that cake looks rockin', you did such a good job on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sweet! I can't believe she's that old! I love the "pictures through the years". So cute!
What a cool cake!!
I love the cake, we made it for Lindsey's birthday a couple years ago, but yours looks much better than mine did!
I didn't cut the cake the right way so we had to prop the top open with the treasure...
You're still our favorite red head, Maren! Love ya!
My Avery... Wow are those real candy necklaces?
Post a Comment