
This is only my half of the spoils. Jen has the other half.
Here is some of what we got from our garden.



The beets aren't looking too hot.
I love gardening. It is in my blood. Both of my parents were (are) farmers. Granted, if you saw how much my garden didn't produce, you might not think it. But let's not focus on that. Let's focus on the positive. For instance, we got three pumpkins of differing colors and two varieties of squash! We got two whole cobs of corn (won't be planting four rows next year for sure).

We also have about a thousand little apples.

Not bad for our first ever garden.
7 comments:
I really need to learn how to can. Or at least make friends with someone who does and can help me :) Congrats on your first ever garden. We did one too for the first time this year. I HATED weeding it.
Awesome fun. Isn't it so rewarding seeing the things that you've canned sitting on your shelf?
You have really come a long way from having one row to tend to, in the olden days. The kids looked so happy helping, and what yummy looking rows of fruit and jams! Congradulations. We had a good corn year, so keep trying.
How fun! I can't wait to have a yard so I can grow my own veggies.
Holy Shmoly! You did awesome!!! I love all the garden goods and canning you've done! Way to go!
Very impressive! :) I wish I knew how to can!
Why don't you bring your green thumb over to my garden, my thumb is black!
Post a Comment