I love Spring! Everything is looking so beautiful right now. We took our kids to enjoy the beautiful flowers of Temple Square.
In 20 years, this is going to be an awesome picture.
We really like to be reverent.
The only way we can get them to pose and be nice for one picture, is if we promise they can be wild in the next.
My kids are magnets to any water.
See?
This may be hard to see, but Grant is wearing a huge underskirt thing that my neighbor gave us. It goes underneath a square dancing skirt.
We went to a ribbon cutting for a new park in our city that Dustin's firm designed. Actually, we missed the ribbon cutting by 7 minutes, but we got there in plenty of time for donuts and Tampico. Thank goodness.
We made chocolate tacos, in celebration of Cinco De Mayo, because we are learning Spanish as a family. I now can tell you how to say chicken, bathroom, breakfast, dinner and a handful of colors. I'm nearly fluent.
They were muy delicioso!
And Happy Mother's Day to all those amazing women in my life! I sure love being a mother, and I'm so glad I have a mother (because that would be very strange if I didn't).
2 comments:
I love temple square in the spring! Those are some pretty darn cute kiddos. And that chocolate taco looks yum, you really shouldn't tempt me with such things!
LOVE the first picture!
Post a Comment