Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Maren

I just wanted to put some funny pictures of Maren on because she makes us laugh. These are the typical facial expressions that she gives us. She usually says a funny sentence such as "Spiders are go in dis" (referring to the bicycle pump, of course) and then gives me a look like this:









So this was her photo shoot with Dustin the other night, when she got the rare opportunity to be alone with Mom and Dad because both of her siblings were already asleep. It was fun.

9 comments:

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

We love your pictures, Maren!

Rachel said...

Funny faces! Is she drinking hot cocoa too? And alone with mom and dad? I bet she felt special! We miss you guys!!

severts6 said...

Soo cute!

chicagosapps said...

Hey Wibergs!

I had fun listening to the music and looking at these cute pictures. Your kids are all lucky to have such fun parents. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss talking to you Carolyn. Keep up the posts and the pictures!

Love,
Lajuana

Tamie said...

ok, i am totally and completely jealous of her RED hair...a dream of mine to have red-headed children (strwaberry-blonde is a good as i got) those pictures are so cute.
i'll do that sometimes with leaving one of the kids up later than the other to get good pictures and alone time...sometimes it is the only time.

Rachel said...

these pictures are so dang cute.... and yes, please let me in on the secret of the carmelized waffles.... i am dying to know and crave it all the time.... hehe:) hope you are wel.

Lindsay said...

What a cute girl! Looks like she's full of personality.

Pulcheria said...

She is so cute! What a fun night. Gotta love those expressions.

Monica said...

I love Maren. And not that we have favorites, but she is James favorite! I can't wait to see her and Eliza together again.