Sunday, July 18, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Do you ever feel like time is just flying by? I feel the need to mourn the end of summer. I know it is only mid-July, but considering how fast the beginning of summer has gone, the end is basically tomorrow. So here are some happenings since last month (has it really been a month!!).
Avery had a beach birthday party. Well, as much of a beach as we're getting here in the desert.
We slipped and we slided,

and played with water balloons.

And then we blinked and it was time for a reunion. Which involved events such as:
reuniting with long lost cousins (and as is tradition, taking pictures on the last day of camping)(in all fairness, I only got there the day before, but it doesn't take long for me to look authentic),

beating a small paper child,
and contorting faces.
And that gets us to July. And the way things are going, I'll post again in the fall.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so sad I missed you. We took the kids to Grandma's on Tuesday and went to girls camp the rest the week.

Air Force Blues said...

What a fun beach party. Even w/o the beach. And spending time with family is always worth it.