
A couple of weekends ago we were in the neighborhood, so we stopped by good ol' BYU. We did the classic annoying parent thing (only our kids aren't old enough to know we're annoying, yet) and showed our kids where we used to live and have classes and where Monica threw up after we went running that one time. This is where I lived when Dustin and I met:



And this is where Dustin lived:

He was slightly more mature than I was (but only because he didn't own any feminine hygiene products to stick to his forehead).
And Jacque (the one with the tampons up her nose) married Tyler (the one with the basket on his head). Isn't college fun?!
Anyway, back to present day. We took our kids on campus, too, and saw turtles and ducks and some crazy college co-eds dressed up in funny clothes, peforming a skit, probably on a date (Ah, to be young and silly and Mormon).
Anyway, back to present day. We took our kids on campus, too, and saw turtles and ducks and some crazy college co-eds dressed up in funny clothes, peforming a skit, probably on a date (Ah, to be young and silly and Mormon).
We caused quite the ruckus for those trying to study at the library, as all people with small children should do.







7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, you did not post that pad-on-face, tampon-up-nose picture, hahahahahaha!!!!!!! That is so funny!!!
Seriously....did you have to post such lovely pictures of me and my husband?!! OH, you are going to get it now! Such great times we had in college. I was talking to a friend the other day and she was saying how she had a miserable experience at BYU, and all I could say was that I had the BEST experience (thanks to some really great roommates). How lucky I was!
No wonder I've always looked up to you so much. I don't feel the need as of yet though to post my college pictures. It hasn't been long enough for me to admit to them yet.
Ha ha! Poor Jacque. At least the embarrassing stuff about me wasn't in pictures! And when I saw that picture of Tyler I thought "oh Tyler, your so funny with your fake neck brace and basket on your head" and then I remembered that the neck brace was real because he almost killed himself and we all thought he was joking.
And by the way, my throwing up while running just emphasizes how hard core I am.
I love the picture of you and Dustin (with basket head boy in the background). So cute!!!
Although, when will you do this for your kids at USU? Traitor! :) J/K
what memories! I loved seeing the picture of the old house. I absolutely loved living with you guys! Does anybody know what Melissa is up to and how to get a hold of her?
Oh that picture is awesome. I don't even need to specify which one I'm talking to, it's that awesome.
Post a Comment