Today, 11-11-11, is the 11th anniversary of mine and Dustin's first date. Whoa! We couldn't have planned that any better had we been able to see into the future. For our first date we went to a midnight showing of X-Men. Dustin's car died on the way home so we called his roommate to come and pick us up, who was not really excited about being woken up at 2:00 A.M, and not in any huge hurry. While we waited for his roommate, we went into a grocery store and bought candy, which Dustin ate (It was gummy worms. Dustin loves gummy worms, I hate them.). I loved Dustin's sense of humor (still do) and thought he was probably the nicest person I'd ever met (still do). And look how great it has turned out! I always have loved the number 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute story and fun anniversary of your first date.
hmmm think I remember that actually....I have not checked in for awhile and wanted to say hello! Hope all is well...your kids are so adorable and getting so big...so fun that we each have 2 and 2...wish we lived closer....lots o love...
Post a Comment