We carved some super spooky jack-o-lanterns.
We trick-or-treated until our legs gave out and dad was forced to carry us.
Grant was loving Halloween this year. Being the friendly fellow that he is, he asked at multiple houses "Can we come in?" I guess he just wanted to sit down with them to pick through their candy, instead of being forced to stand on their doorstep to do it.We sorted and counted and sorted some more (and ate a little, too.)
In between all of that we had some serious stomach flu bug, colds, a nasty poison oak type rash (not chicken pox, and supposedly not contagious, for those of you who have been exposed) and multiple school parties. We also just got back from a quick trip to help my parents after my mom got in a very scary car accident and broke a vertebrae in her back. She is going to be OK, but it has been very stressful for everyone (please keep her in your prayers!). So, now that we have Halloween over, I am ready for something really relaxing. Like Christmas.
3 comments:
Your kids are at such fun ages where I'm sure they really get into holidays! Love all your activities and cute costumes. Their huge smiles say it all!
Oh how that brings back memories, sorting and loving, dreaming and sorting.
We stopped and visited your parents on Halloween. Your Dad took pictures of us and let us sneak in and visit with your Mom. Scary stuff. I hope she gets feeling better quickly. On Ethan's cake it was sugar cookies. I love your cutes kids costumes and your pumpkins.
Post a Comment