My birthday was a couple of days later, so we enjoyed a few of my favorite things, including Christmas decorating, Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton (not in person), and a cake with a little less than 33 candles (it's hard to get that many on one cake).
Some of the yummy food we made.
Proof. It kind of looks like I'm wearing a tank top, but I'm not. It's just that the light glaring off of my white arms looks the same color as the white shirt I'm wearing.
I made that.
The children.
The wandering goat that came to visit (a couple of times). Feel free to insert "small town joke" here.
Invalid mother, happily sitting with kiddos.
Nearly 65 year old father jumping the rope.
Us following the tradition of painting an ornament. That shirt I am wearing is a paint shirt, in case you were wondering how I got to be so fashionable.
The kids are painting ornaments (notice Ryan's shirt). Grant is painting his body.
My Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
In the turkey picture, it took me a minute to see your shirt at all. At first it looked like you were cooking with nothing but your apron on. :) That would have made for an interesting Thanksgiving!
Me too! Glad you clarified your pictures because I thought the same thing as Jackque. And I love the little kids sitting in their highchairs on the floor with the protective covering in case they spill.
Ha Ha! I was laughing really hard as I put that picture on because at first I thought I didn't have a shirt on either! That's how we do it at my house :)
You're brave to bare it all for us :) Sure there's a shirt...
Post a Comment