I am going to write a poem about January.
Ahh, January. You are cold. And often dreary. And so, so long.
The End.
I didn't say it was going to be good.
I hope this video will download for you all, because this is kind of how I begin to feel during the long month of January.
Apparently my kids need a little more entertaining because I have many, many videos that are almost exactly like that. But look! I did entertain them! Here they are playing with gloop (OK, Dustin actually did this with them, while I took a little rest in my room. But I came in and watched them be entertained for a few minutes).
I entertained them with science. A foaming dragon to be precise.
I taught Grant how to play a very tiny violin.Maren entertained herself by pulling her tooth out.
The kids made a serious Lego World. Very entertaining.
And Avery found a very large, entertaining pine cone.
And here is a funny story to entertain you all. Today, a very polite neighbor girl said to me "Sister Wiberg, (we call each other brother and sister in our church) can you please get me a drink of water?" Grant looked at me for a minute and then said, also very politely, "Sister Wiberg, can you please get me a drink of milk?"Farewell January.
4 comments:
I love your poem. As dad would say, "Your're a poet and you didn't know it." Luckily my birthday is in January. It makes a dreary month wonderful.
Seriously, I thought it would never end! Your kids are SO big!! And you're a fab mom, I am in awe!
Love, love, love Maren's videos! So do Abi and Lili.
Maren looks like mini-Carolyn in the picture of her on the living room floor. And acts like her in the video.
Post a Comment