Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ready For Some Sun

Sometimes I think how I would love to stop time right now.  My kids are at such a fun age, saying funny things and and doing cute things.  They're (mostly) innocent.  They still love their parents (for the most part).  Sometimes I watch them with just a twinge of sadness because I know that I probably won't remember all the fun things they do and I wish I could just freeze it all.  And then I think, nah.  I'll wait and stop time when it is warmer than 27 degrees outside.  And we're outside.  In Hawaii.  Although winter is fun, I think some of us are ready for summer.  In case you can't tell, Grant is wearing three swimming suits.  Those were all in Ryan's drawer.  I hid Grant's away, otherwise he would have been wearing four.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the multiple swimsuits! He and Brooke would get along great!

Courtney said...

Ps I tagged you in a post on my blog. Play along if you like ;)

Nicole said...

Sometimes I feel a twinge of sadness too, that I don't remember more about my past. We have some pictures and videos that help us remember, but it is strange the thought that life seems so real the moment you're in it and so surreal after time has passed.

Lynnette said...

Let me know when you are in Hawaii freezing time, I'd like to be there for that. And good for Grant for not giving up when he couldn't find the swimsuit in his drawer!