Sunday, June 17, 2012

Family Reunion Time

Happy Father's Day!

I am blessed with some amazing father's in my life: my own, my father-in-law and my sweet hubby.  I love you all!
For Father's Day Weekend, we went to a family reunion with Dustin's side of the family at Bear Lake.  We had such a great, relaxing weekend!  We hiked, had fun at the beach and played lots of games with everyone.  The food was delicious and the company great.  What a nice weekend!
Having fun with tape on the drive there.

Hiking. Dustin's 94 year old grandpa came along and beat us down the trail.
Lots of cousins to play with.

 The water was cold, but the kids didn't care.
Here the kids are surfing.  At one point, Grant was sitting on the edge of the water with a floaty around his waist and said, "Look, Mom!  I'm surfing!"  Good job, buddy.

You can walk way out in the water.  This picture is Dustin and the kids.
See?
We had a fun weekend!

No comments: