We also had Crazy Hair Day/Hat Day
which happened to be on the day of Grant's Preschool Graduation.
Those balloons came in handy as bribery when Grant couldn't stop crying on the stage for his program. He was just getting over strep throat, and is also kind of going through a shy thing (which is totally out of character for him) and he had been telling me for weeks that he didn't want to participate in his preschool graduation. But, like all dutiful mothers out there, I didn't really give him a choice. By the end he was all smiles and graduated happily with the rest of his class.
Then on Saturday, we went to Delta for a "fix up Grandma's yard, family reunion." We spent the day playing with cousins, working in the yard and eating lots of yummy food. It was a great day and her yard turned out beautiful!
When I was a kid we used to pull the trampoline over to this spot of the house and jump off onto it. I didn't tell the boys that story, for obvious reasons.Caden was my little buddy throughout the day. I think it was my hair (he likes to wrap his fingers in it).
We slept in my parent's trailer, parked next to the Res, the night before. And we woke up to gray skies and rain, which ended up keeping the day a perfect temperature.






No comments:
Post a Comment