Avery had a choir concert (she's in there, I promise). That was part of the problem with the camera. The memory card was full of her concert, so we had to use Dustin's phone for some of what was going on.
Grant and I played with the actual camera one day.
We ground some wheat.
We went on a hike near our house. It was beautiful, and so far no one has broken out in a nasty rash (last time we hiked this canyon,
We took the kids to Lowe's to look for a shower for the basement (and then we locked them in and ran away!!).
We had Mother's Day! I absolutely love Mother's Day. I love it even more than my birthday. I love the homemade gifts and cards. I love sleeping in and breakfast in bed, surrounded by kids, eager to refill my milk glass. I love the plant and chocolate I get at church, and the song sang by the children during Sacrament Meeting. I love playing games all day with my kiddos and someone else cooking and cleaning. I love that the kids won't fight because "It's Mother's Day, guys." What a great day!
I went with Ryan's class on a field trip to some gardens. It was a little chilly, but a fun morning. I was super impressed with Ryan's ability to answer questions about plants. He even knew what some of the trees and plants were that the guide was showing us. He definitely got that from his dad, not from me!
These pictures were from my old, old phone, not Dustin's nice new phone, as you can tell by the quality.
Dustin took the boys to Lowe's (again and again-it's home improvement time at our house) and this time they got to build a truck.
We went on a walk with beautiful cherry trees.
And, Ryan was attacked by a buffalo. With stickers all over it.
So there you have it! Our couple of weeks with nothing going on.



1 comment:
Oh I love it. I love how big your kids are getting! It makes me sad that I'm missing it!!
Post a Comment