Over the last few weeks, our family has attended and helped host 3 family reunions. Am I tired? Yes, I am. But that is OK! This is what Summer is all about! Wearing yourself and your children out with an overload of fun and family!
Monica and Nicole both came to town for the events, which was like a double bonus.
Edith loved this bucket on her head. It's because she didn't realize it was the throw up bucket.
See? Different day, same bucket.
The Losee Reunion (my dad's side of the family) is fun for us, every year. It is about the only time that we go camping, and my aunts and uncles always make it extra special for the kids. We shoot bb guns, have a pinata and a fish pond.
This year we even went real fishing (or should I say reel fishing?!).
My mom with some of my favorite aunts, Bev and Barbara.
Uncle Bob showing them how it's done.
Wet, wrinkly feet after playing in the creek.
Waiting patiently for the fish pond.
Grandma's selfie with me. So, maybe it is called an Usie?
Pinata with disgusting amounts of candy getting ready to come forth. But that is just my opinion. My kids would have said it was just the right amount of candy.
Matching shirts!
Um, I don't really know what to say about this picture. Except maybe, ouch.
The next weekend was the reunion for my Mom's side of the family. But before that we had to send Avery off to Girl's Camp. We missed her throughout the week.
The Montgomery Reunion was held in Logan, at Willow Park. This is my cousin Kyle's cute baby. We hold them whenever we can now.
She's back! She missed Day 1 of the reunion, but we got her back in time for Day 2.
My mom's siblings and dad.
Monica attempting to jump as far as a kangaroo.
It was so fun to reconnect with long lost cousins! I really have amazing families on both sides and we love to get together when we can. I love that my kids are growing up knowing extended family.
1 comment:
It was so busy but so fun!
Post a Comment