Sunday, December 20, 2015

So Much Going On In December

December has flown by.  That is probably because we have been so crazy busy around here.  We have had stuff almost every night of the month!  Here are some of the fun things we have done.
Maren had a choir concert.  She does such a great job in her choir!
 Gramma Lana moved out last weekend, after living with us for four months.  While she was still at our house, we went to a Gingerbread Festival.
 It was pretty fun.  We got to see the cool houses, decorate cookies, visit Santa and buy an unhealthy amount of candy for only $3.00!  How could we pass that up?! (said my family).


 We also made it to Temple Square and Citi Creek to see the lights.

 One afternoon we met Dustin's aunt and cousin at the Festival of Trees.  It was fun to see Rae Louise and Michelle for a little bit.

 
We had our ward party and another visit with Santa.  I had to pretty much beg my kids to sit on his lap so I could get a picture.  What happened to my little kids?! 


It snowed almost 2 feet this week!  The kids have played in it every day since then.  We have a pretty cool sledding track in our backyard, thanks to Dustin and Ryan.
We had Abi and Lili here to play one day and we played in the snow for a few hours.  It happened to be a pretty warm day, so we weren't even cold!  You can see in the pictures that Maren is sledding in a jacket.

 Avery had her first orchestra concert of the year.  She does a wonderful job on the violin!
 Both boys lost a tooth tonight.  Grant couldn't stop talking because he liked the feel of that front tooth being gone.  Pretty cute.
Only 5 more days until Christmas!  I can't believe that it is nearly here!  I just want this week to crawl by.  But there probably isn't a lot of hope for that.  Oh well.  I'm sure we will just pack it all in and enjoy it.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So sad I'm missing 2 feet of snow on a warm day. Edith would love that. Love Christmas, wish we could see more of the Wibergs!