Seriously, will these pictures of summer never end! The funny thing is that I looked for pictures from the last couple weeks, since school started, and there was nothing. Apparently we are done with fun around here. So, I'll have to relive some of our summer fun.
Dustin and I went on a date. Maybe just one? This is the only one I documented. We walked all over SLC and listened to a little concert in the park, and also ate some delicious dessert. It was so fun. I love having the city at our fingertips.
Another night we all went to the County Fair. And, it didn't disappoint. There were tractors, petting zoos, wild animals and spinning rides. Everything you could want in a fair.
Another night we went to the Family History Center on Temple Square. These pictures also do not disappoint.
We excavated some artifacts with our friend, Jessica.
And looked at the Fort Douglas museum.
And recreated that WWII kissing picture.
We started harvesting our garden! Our cantaloupe worked better than it ever has. So fun!
The girls tried to re-tame their bunnies.
Um, this picture was sent to Dustin with the caption "I used the wrong toothbrush". I used to have a blue one, now mine is purple...
Many awesome Lego houses were built.
This was a fun night. It was a Nacho night with our neighbors. We ate nachos and watched Nacho Libre. Good times.
Ryan earned his Wolf at Scouts.
And he got his dream come true of going to a skate park with Dustin (he seriously asks me every day if we can go to a skate park and ride scooters. I should never have let him watch those youtube videos!)
Just before school started I took the kids to the Tracy Aviary and to float homemade boats.
Ahh, Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment