So many fun things happened in December. And, it seemed like every Sunday evening, (my day to blog), something prevented me from recording all that was going on. So, now, I will have a month long recap.
Ryan had a choir concert. I love that he did the school choir this year. Maren didn't want to do it, and he still wanted to! He did a great job.
Avery had an orchestra concert. She is a great little violinist.
Maren graduated from DARE. So proud of her!
We had Family Home Evening at our friend's house and the kids put on a puppet show. It is a fun tradition!
I found some Nativity stickers at the craft store and we had a good time making our own Nativity scenes.
Maren played with my camera.
Gramma Lana came over and taught us how to make taffy. It was somewhat successful...
Dustin and I got last minute tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert, with our friends, the Jenkins. It is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time.
The kids had a piano recital and did so amazing on their Christmas songs! This is the only picture I got, and very little video, because my phone is having storage issues.
We went to Dustin's work Christmas party at the Planetarium.
We did all sorts of Christmas shopping.
I helped with Ryan's candy train decorating at school.
Dustin taught Grant's class about Brazil. I poured the kid's some Guarana, but it was enough to get my name on his teacher's video.
The kids slept under the Christmas tree. *Sigh* I love Christmas.
We had a family party with my sisters, parents and niece, Khalina, and their families. We inherited some sweet white elephant gifts, and, thank goodness, nobody inherited the sweet stomach bug that Lynnette brought.
Later that night, we went to look at Temple Square with my parents and Khalina, and her family. It was bitter cold! But still beautiful. Just in fast motion.
My friends Jenn and Kay, and I went and saw our dear friend, Donna. I still miss her living next door!
We had a great Ward Party, with a visit from these folks.
So many fun things packed into a single month!

No comments:
Post a Comment