It's hard to believe that January is almost over. In some ways it has flown, but in some ways I am very ready for a new month! At least if that new month brings the hope of higher temperatures. The snow is beautiful though! One morning while I walked home from taking the kids to school, I was just overwhelmed with the beauty of the snow. Isn't Heavenly Father amazing?!
Just as the snow starts to melt, a new storm comes in. Grant had just enough time to make a snow family. They are now covered up with another 15 inches of snow! They don't mind. It's like a blanket for them.
How nice to have a sweet puppy to entertain us! And we are very entertained. She does somersaults, chews everything in sight and goes a little crazy when we come home. We are in love (until she goes to the bathroom on my floor, then I am no longer in love).
When the kids get naughty we shove them in the cage. Kidding.
She doesn't really care for her baths. But it's like playing house for the kids! Poor Pepper.
One weekend we headed down to Cedar for a little break from the snow. And we found more snow. We took the kids to Brian Head for tubing and snowmobiling. They loved it. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.
Where's Waldo in this picture?
Dustin and I got off the snowmobile to take a picture, and even though I wasn't sinking, somehow Dustin was... In the end, we decided it would be best to stay on the snowmobile while we took a picture.
My parents were very good to let us bring our puppy. I grew up in a home with no inside animals. This was a generous thing for my parents to let Pepper come with us.
Look how my mom is smiling. She probably doesn't realize that I am back there cleaning up dog urine off her carpet.
And, now we're back home, dealing with the busy-ness of life, while today, it snows.
No comments:
Post a Comment