Sunday, September 10, 2017

First Day of School and Other Stuff

The kids had their first day of school!  Avery and Maren are in Jr. High (9th and 7th).  Ryan is in 5th and Grant is in 3rd.  It has been a long time since I only had 2 at the elementary school!  Back to School Night was a breeze!

 It was an exciting first day of school for these two youngsters, too.
 Grant and our neighbor are in the same class.  Yay!

There is no picture of Ryan in his class because he is in 5th grade.  There were no parents in the classroom besides us.  And we barely got a goodbye from him.
It is fun to have them growing up!
Grant found this funny apple and insisted I take a picture of it.  I'm not going to say what he thinks it looks like...
 There was a wildfire on the mountain behind our house.
 We are super busy every Saturday, with soccer for Ryan and Grant, volleyball for Maren and Cross Country for Avery.  We are livin' the dream, people.
 At one of Avery's Cross Country Meets, they had a race for younger kids.  Maren and Ryan raced and did a good job.
 Avery is running and happy at the same time!  So proud of her!

 Dustin and I went on a date to a baseball game.  We had pretty amazing seats.

 I had my first day of school too!  Except I didn't take any pictures of myself.  But here is my classroom.  It has been so fun to be back with the cute kiddos.

 We finally said goodbye to our old van.  The battery died, so it sat in our carport for a couple of months.  We donated it to the March of Dimes.
 Maren always finds ways to entertain herself.  I can't wait until she starts dating.  We will have so many fun pictures to show her future boyfriends.
 The girls and their friends went to the temple together.  Such a good group of girls!  I'm so thankful for my kid's friends!

No comments: