Sunday, October 1, 2017

Summer Field Trips 2017

This year with holidays and vacations, it seemed like we didn't have as many Field Trips as we have had in the past.  But we still had fun going to the places that we did!  Our field trips this summer included a hike of Ensign Peak (on an extremely hot day!), a movie, a visit to the Church History Museum, a tour of the Brigham Young Home, the Planetarium, and a potluck lunch and water party at my house to finish the summer off.  We always have fun with this.  One of these years, my kids might be too old and we might be too busy to make it happen each week.  But maybe not!  Maybe someday I'll be planning activities for just me and whoever I can get to tag along!

Ensign Peak-I planned this as early as I could, hoping that it wouldn't be too hot.  But it was anyway!


 Church History Museum



 Brigham Young Home


 Planetarium


1 comment:

Courtney said...

There are so many places like Ensign Peak and This is the Place that I haven't been with my kids ever! I need to do more field trips like that instead of always going to the same old places (zoo, lagoon) when we visit SLC. Your summer sounded busy, but fun! And next summer will be here before we know it, so I'm trying to soak up the calmer fall/winter months at our house.