We made it through the holidays, and lots of family and visitors, and now we are getting back to our regular routine. Which includes things like:
New colors of rubber bands on braces. And selfies.
Running. This is Avery at 6 a.m. in Provo, which is about an hour away from our home, getting ready to run at an indoor track meet. It was not fun to have our alarm clock go off at 4:45 a.m., but she raced and was home by 8:20. And we didn't drive her down, so I really can't complain too much.
Making cheerio faces.
The kids cooking surprises for me. They love to do this, and I love to receive it.
Attending the temple with family. This was a special day, when Grandma Wiberg was sealed to her parents, who passed away a year ago.
Lots of Young Women's activities, including basketball,
And a pinewood derby. Maren made a car (Avery opted not to, because she said she knew it wouldn't get worked on until the night before. And she was correct).
It still turned out great, even if it was the night before at 8:30 when they started.
Cleaning occurred. And I found an old folder with Dustin's love notes to me from when we were dating and first married. This gem was in there. His roommates were Jake and Scott. I'm sure we were nauseating, as most engaged couples are. Hopefully we are still a little nauseating.
No comments:
Post a Comment