Avery participated in Solo and Ensemble with her best friend, Annie.
Dustin fulfilled his life long dream of being a gangster, and tagged a building. (This was a building getting ready to be demolished, and our friend's father-in-law is the one tearing it down, so they got permission to paint it before they tear it down.)
Valentine's Day came and with it, round 5, 6 and 7 of strep throat for our family. Grant was one of the casualties, but he was well enough for his Valentine Party. Yay! Because I was in charge of it.
The Valentine Lady strikes again! She's not going away, people. She has become a part of our life. The kids even joke about dressing up as her for Halloween. She will be an inside joke for our family forever.
We finally got some snow!
Crazy Hair Day!
Avery's hamster died. This is us trying to keep her alive. We could tell something was wrong, but our efforts were in vain. We've lost two pets in the last couple of months (and we still have many more...)
Maren is wearing some pajamas that I got for my birthday from my brother and his wife, when I turned 21.
My friend, Jenn, gave us tickets to go to Rootstech. The girls and I went, and the boys all joined us a little later. It was really fun! This is President and Sister Oaks speaking to a huge group. I was very inspired to help my kids know their ancestors!
I just wanted to document what Ryan likes to eat. This is bread with melted cheese (in the microwave), that has mayonnaise spread on the top. Did you just throw up a little in your mouth? That's to be expected.
This is our foot of snow that we got today. Church was cancelled, and we have filled the spiritual void by playing a 3+ hour game of Monopoly as a family.
Avery won a DNA Kit at the Rootstech Conference! She had to throw 3 out of 4 bean bags into a hole (in a game) and it was harder than it looked. The people said only around 9 people had done it all day. I bought my own kit, because I have been wanting to do this for a long time and there was a good deal at the Conference. So today, on our snow day, we did our saliva tests and we will send them off tomorrow! So exciting to see where we come from!
No comments:
Post a Comment