The last month has flown by in a whirlwind of busy-ness. Which is mostly ok by me. I like to be busy. I tend to be more productive when I'm a little over scheduled, rather than under scheduled. I need motivation!
Ryan biked a couple of times (in the mud!).
He had lots of indoor soccer.
And a soccer tournament down in St. George. My parents were able to come watch him play and hike around with the boys. Dustin took the boys down while I stayed home with Maren. It was the Sweethearts Dance at the high school that same weekend. 
Maren and I drove down to Provo to take Avery to breakfast that Saturday morning (and to borrow some shoes for the dance).
The dance was that night. I went and helped with the dinner at her friend's house. They had transformed the basement. Very cute!

My kids are currently growing like weeds! Maren and Ryan are almost as tall as me. Grant is not far behind. So weird to be in this stage! (And, yes, I do recognize that some people hit it much quicker than I finally did. I have an almost 19 year old! But she will be the shortest of us all!)
But they aren't too big to all come cuddle at the same time on a Sunday afternoon!
Ryan had solo and ensemble for band.
In March we finally got snow!! A lot of it! 7 inches the first day, and another 2 1/2 a couple of days later. The nice thing about snow in March though, is that it is already all melted.
Maren cooking us dinner.
The boys practicing their awesome basketball skills. (Notice where they have placed all the balls.)Dustin's dad came down on a Saturday to hang out with us. We took him to Gilgal Gardens. I have been here many times, but I appreciate it more and more each time.
When life (or the grocery store) gives you cheap strawberries, you make strawberry jam! Lots of it!
Some sweet Marshallese friends in our ward went through the temple and were sealed as a family and we got to be there with them. It was neat.
At another Marshallese function, Dustin and I were given lots and lots of food to eat (right after we had our own dinner at our house). We filled our bellies the best we could, but this is what we brought home (we each had a whole container of food, plus soups). So nice of them!
I am the mermaid on the left, and one of my preschoolers is on the right. One of the many reasons why I love to teach preschool.
Track season has officially begun! Both boys are running for the Junior High and Maren is running for the High School. Our lives are filled with sore legs and heating pads!
Green Day!
Dustin took the boys skiing on a school vacation day. They got sunburned, hurt and worn out! Ryan fell hard on his wrist and ended up sitting out the second half of the day. We were worried he had broken it, but it is just a bad sprain. It is exhausting to have so much fun!
Maren got asked to Prom! She had to do a treasure hunt around town to discover her date.
And her answer.
While the boys were skiing, Maren and I went shopping. We found a coat we think Avery could use on her mission. Avery turned in mission papers!! We are so excited to find out where she will go. It has been such a fun process. We are proud of her for having the desire and being willing!
Speaking of Avery, she and her roommates came up for a couple of days to hang out in Salt Lake. They stayed with us and it was fun to get to know them a little bit! This picture is them walking to the train station after I dropped them off. I'm glad she has had great roommates this year!
And just like that, we are in the last term of school and looking forward to Spring and vacations and warmer weather! Time marches on!
No comments:
Post a Comment