I love my husband. If we were on the playground and you all were complaining about your husbands (or if you are a boy reading this, your wife)(who are we kidding, what boy will be reading this), I wouldn't even be able to say anything mean about mine and then you'd all be mad at me because I'm so lucky. This morning my husband let me sleep in until 9:41 AM. Those of you who don't have children might not think that is sleeping in, but it really is. And this is after a night where our three children alternated visiting us every half hour or so from 3 AM until 7-ish when Avery woke up for good, which, if we had remembered it was daylight savings, would have really been 6 AM. Now Dustin doesn't exactly hear our kids when they wake up, in fact, he wouldn't even hear it if a fire truck was driving through our house with sirens blaring. But don't you worry, when one of the girls comes in, I generally roll him out of bed to take them back to theirs. And so I did this last night too. And then he still let me sleep in. What a wonderful man! Sorry all you playground friends. Plus, look at what I'll get when he's 50. Hubba Hubba.
10 comments:
Well, well. Hi you guys. Congratulations on the addition of little Ry. We miss you. I am going to connect you to our blog so we can stay in touch better. Our address is rylindsseverts.blogspot.com. Dust, you're looking good as an old man!
"Who is that boy? Grumpy old troll? Oh! it's uncle dustin."
Eliza
I also have a husband that I roll out of bed. Last night he got up to get toast for Eliza at 2:00 AM, even though he had to get up at 4:30 and spend all day in law school. But I wonder if he actually wakes up anymore. It seems like he is just doing it in his sleep. I'm sure Dustin is still asleep too. So we're not as mean as it seems.
By the way, LOVE the blog name. Very creative.
Aww, how sweet! Love it when hubbies do that! That "Dustin in the future" pic is pretty trippy! Glad you guys are in bloggy land. :)
Love it! I shoved my husband out of bed last night as well. I guess we are blessed to have good ones. I am glad to see you guys have this... check out ours at
www.kentandbeka.blogspot.com
We would love to see you sometime soon!
We ARE twins- both blessed with great husbands. I'm glad you're a blogger, and I'm glad you got to sleep in!
Hooray! So happy to have you on blogger. I've always known Dustin was a good man (I can tell alot from their attitude about the RA job).
I am thrilled you got to sleep in - I love those mornings (hooray for our hubbies)!
I see Dust will maintain his sense of fashion in the future too. That turtleneck is fabulous!
If we have no sense of style when we're 30, who can hope for when we're 50?
Carolyn's love of Christmas is a well known fact in the family. I enjoy the Christmas music on your blog. Avery, Maren and Ryan look more cute than spooky on Halloween. Tell them I love them very much and enjoyed Avery's primary program last week. Love, Grampy
Post a Comment