These are Circus Peanuts. This is the difference between Dustin and I: he was sent to the store to buy jello for Avery (who had a root canal) and he came home with gummy bears, circus peanuts and chips. If I am going to buy a treat, it is all ice cream and chocolate. For him, the treat is nasty sweet, orange flavored peanut shaped sugar clumps. In fact, I think they are so gross that I've only eaten half of the bag today, instead of the entire bag.
Do you think this is gross?
This is green food: rice, chicken (in which the green food coloring mixed with the yellow cream of chicken soup and produced a dull grey color) and jello. Isn't St. Patty's day fun? Any excuse to color my milk green is a great day for me.

7 comments:
you are so funny! I hate circus peanuts. I'm like you: ice cream all the way!
Circus peanuts are NAAAAAAAAAAASTY!!!!!! I probably would only eat half the bag too just to get my sugar rush. Love your green dinner!!!`
I agree- who wants a sugar lump when there's chocolate out there? And you're so festive. My kids don't even know st. patty's exists yet. Of course, when I do educate them, it will also be a day of green food and pinching, in true naive tradition.
circus peanuts....YUMMY!!!! At least I loved them as a kid. I used to raid my grandma's candy jar and eat all the circus peanuts. I have not had any for probably over 20 years. Of course I do still like peeps (and bought some yesterday) and they are probably in the same category. Maybe I need to go buy some.
the sad thing is I love all of the above mentioned treats. If it's sweet, I'll eat it.
I can never get monica to reply to me so I'll ask you: do you know if and when they are moving to Texas and what part? I'm dying to know if we will be neighbors!
Circus peanuts are not of my list of treats, either. Ick. But I love your green dinner - what fun!
I personaly think that the peanuts are gross, I can't even stand the smell of them. But my children love them and request them whenever the happen to see them. Sometimes I give in and buy a bag but try and stay out of the room while they are being devoured.
Post a Comment