
Didn't you know? It takes a lot of energy to be 2 1/2. But he is NOT tired! Don't you even think about mentioning a nap. Just look at all the things he has had to do recently. He is such a hard worker.
He jumped in puddles.
He chopped things.
means mountain in German
9 comments:
Ha ha ha!! That is what we say everytime Makena throws a fit. Life is soooo hard at 2. Too cute!
Hahaha, loooooooooove the sleepy time dinner pic, that is hilarious!
Hey, at least he ate all his food first!!! :)
Your kids have the same, big grins. It's so cute! The asleep at the table picture is priceless!
Yes it is very hard to be a little boy and to be two. They go 100 miles an hour until they crash. Although, I do often wish someone would tell me that it was time for my nap each day so I could crash. Oh how the tables turn.
I don't know why, but the "falling asleep" pictures are always some of my favorites....maybe because they fight it so hard. Love ya!
We have a video of Liam falling asleep at the dinner table. It's probably our funniest to watch.
You should come see us and maybe one of our kids would fall asleep at the table for you!
Those pictures are so cute, I love the one at the table, lol!
Love the pictures! Way too cute!
Post a Comment