
The Tooth Fairy came! Avery FINALLY lost a tooth. She is almost seven and this was a momentous occasion for us all. And our tooth fairy is very generous. Not only did she leave 75 cents under the pillow, but she didn't take Avery's tooth, either. What does she want with someone else's nasty old teeth, anyway?

And the Easter Bunny came! Actually the Easter Bunny came early for Dustin and me, but don't worry, that good bunny went to the store the next day and got some more, so there was plenty of candy to be devoured on Easter morning.

And Gramma Lana came! She is visiting for the next week. She came complete with a suitcase full of presents for the kiddies. What a deal!
6 comments:
SO much fun! Love the dresses - the girls look adorable in them!
The kids look adorable. I miss them. I wish I was your next visitor.
Love the Easter pics! And congrats on the tooth--that is a momentous event!!!
Your girls look like little southern belles in their Easter hats! And for some reason losing teeth freaks me out. I'm not sure what I will do when my kids starting that phase. And yes, I am from NY. I'm from Syracuse, which is like 6 hours away from the city. I have been to the city before, but not since high school. It's a totally different experience when you aren't following your parents itinerary :) Plus, I knew that this trip might really be the last time I get back east for a LONG time and wanted to live it up!
Congrats on the tooth! Kira is obsessed about losing one but I keep telling her she will probably have to wait awhile!
congrats to avery!!!! she's one-up on collin though he IS seven and has yet to loose even one tooth (though he does have one that is loose...)
Post a Comment