
Grant is upset because I wouldn't let him dig his hands into the cake. Don't worry, he dug into his piece a few minutes later.
He was a happy little man after cake and ice cream.

Grant babbles so cute, attempts to take a few steps, loves to dance, has started calling out the kids names as he crawls around the house looking for them (in his own special way), has just started to really prefer mommy and eats almost anything. He is, by far, our biggest baby. He gets mauled by all the kids, especially Ryan, who loves to wrestle with him, sit on him, roll over the top of him, squeeze his cheeks and any other form of rough physical love. Good thing he is almost the same size as him!
Here is a before and after shot of our little Chunko (as Ryan calls him).
Before:

After:

p.s. Happy Birthday to this guy, too
7 comments:
Happy birthday, Wee Boy! I was thinking of you yesterday!
He's ONE!?!?!?! Holy smokes...that year passed fast! What a cutie!
Sorry we missed your cake and ice cream. Grant looks exactly like E in his baby picture. Crazy!
Happy Birthday Grant! What a cute little boy. The year does go by fast, doesn't it?
He is too cute! Happy birthday!
Happy late birthday Grant! I love the cake. Liam hasn't got one yet. I'm hoping he won't realize when he's older that we celebrated a little late.
And Grant looks so different from the rest of your kids. I love him!
Wow! I can't believe he is a year old already. The time sure does seem to fly by! P.S. Grant is adorable. :-)
Post a Comment