
Here is Avery with her award winning picture she colored for our local grocery store. The award? Why, a YEAR'S supply of ice cream, of course. Ahh, visions of sugar plums danced through my head as I contemplated a year of free ice cream. My version of a year's supply:52 coupons (in all reality, that wouldn't even last me a year, but I didn't think I should be greedy). Smith's version of a year's supply: 12 coupons. Seriously? Because I could eat that amount in about 6 hours. Then I felt guilty for thinking those glutinous, fat, unthankful thoughts and I repented and was so excited for our little arteest.

And here are some more exciting events headed our way. This is my cute, prego sister, Lynnette who is going to give birth to two little girls in the near (but not immediate, hopefully) future. We are getting SO excited for these little miracles.

Oh, and Grant mowed the lawn for us.
9 comments:
I cannot stop laughing about that last picture. He is so cute I want to see him so bad and all of them. Run on. Lynnette is looking so darn cute as well and tell Avery I'm so proud of her! And I'm coming to eat her ice cream in July.
Congratulations Lynnette that is amazing! 12 coupons is hardly a years supply, but it's better than nothing I guess. Way to go Avery!
Congratulations, Avery! Way to go!!! Love ya!
I have never know anyone that has won a coloring contest. I didn't think they really gave away prizes (just said there was one). So congrats Avery! How long does Lynette have left?
And Grant oh how cute and oh how helpful...
Nice job Avery! I love Grant mowing the lawn. So cute!
The pic of Grant is hilarious! What a character! Glad you survived your baby sitting experience :) Congrats on the icecream--that is exciting! But I am like you, and 12 coupons would last me a month. But free is free, right?
Wow, all that ice cream!! I think I would finish it sooner than a year as well. 12 Coupons, come on! Love Grant mowing the lawn.
Hahaha, why do kids love dirt and grass so much!??!
Once again, I wish you lived near us. I could use your child-sitting willingness and your cute lawn mower.
Post a Comment