
A couple of weeks ago Dustin had a birthday (a 33rd birthday, to be exact). His mom came to visit for the event and we had great fun. To celebrate, we took the kids to the aquarium. There were lots of squishy creatures to discover.
means mountain in German

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dustin! I love GPS. I seriously use it just about every single day. I would be hopelessly lost without it!
Happy happy birthday. That sure looked like a lot of candles.
Was that the Mayan by chance that you were eating at?
It looks like it was a fun birthday, Dustin. Sorry we were late with the birthday wishes. Hope the birthday card finally arrived. Love ya!
Wow, that is one bright cake! Happy Birthday!
Ooooo, so cool! I've wanted to go to that aquarium! Such awesome pictures!
I didn't even know there was a cool aquarium in Salt Lake. Tell Dustin one of these years I promise to remember his birthday!
Post a Comment