Look at this Sanna.
He was phenomenal. Maren asked for a puppy and he told her he could only agree to puppies and Ninjas if he got approval from Mom or Dad, which I didn't give. Thank you Sanna.

Here is our snow. Do I even need to say it? OK, I will. It is phenomenal, too.
And here is our snowy hill, which attracts neighborhood children to it like Grant to a ring sucker. Or like radio personnel to Wilson Phillips.



Our recent Thanksgiving was great (you may insert another word here if you would like. It rhymes with lenomenal). We had a yummy dinner in Logan with Dustin's Grandpa and others. Here is one of the few pictures that I took, which is, not surprisingly, of Grant helping Grandpa vacuum.

And, here is something surprising: Grant is doing so great at leaving our Christmas tree alone. In fact, you could even say he is doing phenomenal at leaving our Christmas tree alone.




6 comments:
That hill is phenomenal! Here in south-central Illinois they have these man-made hills that are suicidal or piles of dirt that might count as a hill if you are a year old. And to think, you have that in your backyard! I bet that was a bonus you didn't think of when you bought the house.
Also, it looks like that santa is in your old apartment in Logan. Same walls.
you are so funny! This was a phenomenal post indeed :) Yay for leaving the Christmas tree alone, Brooke is doing great with that too. And look at all your snow! We don't have any over here.
Thanks a lot. Now I have Wilson Phillips in my head. I can't wait to listen to them when we come in two weeks!! That sure is a lot of snow though. It's making me nervous.
You guys have tons of snow. How fun to have tubing hill right in your back yard! My kids would love that.
That hill is phenomenal!
And also, it is phenomenal that after you made this post all proud of Grant, I caught Lili stealing ornaments off your tree!
I'm commenting again purely to tell you that my word verification was "nosies"
Post a Comment