
Yes I did.
Santa left something at our house.
He's kind of hard to see in the first one because he is wearing camouflage. Maybe one of the reindeer followed Santa when he left that bag of presents on our doorstep (thank you, Santa). He is our friend now, and the kids think he might be a spy for Ol' St. Nick to see if we are being naughty or nice. So, you may say there's no such thing as Santa. But as for me and Grant, ah, we believe.


4 comments:
At least it wasn't real and water didn't go everywhere. I can't tell if Grant looks upset or excited in that picture. Did the reindeer stay long?
oh no! I know so many people who's trees are falling over this year. Maybe it a tree rebellion! :) And how cool to see a deer like that in your yard!
Oh no, hahaha, that is sad but funny! And love the wildlife in your pictures, I bet your kids went nuts over that!
Go Grant!
And I think that is Donner in the picture, or possibly Blitzen. Or both.
Post a Comment