Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!




It was a merry one, I must say. We had lots of visitors (including a visit from the Big Guy) and festivities.
Nicole and Matt were here for a week to celebrate with us. They helped us a lot and we had so much fun playing with them. We had a Bethlehem dinner on Christmas Eve Eve with an extra wise man and angel in attendance. We had a lot of my family here on Christmas Eve and again for dinner on Christmas night. I won some sweet Santa socks in a mad game of White Elephant. My sister Jen had a cute baby, which brought most of the visitors to our area (we still haven't been un-quarantined from being sick all week to go see her). We painted ornaments, ate yummy food and visited with family. It was a great Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So, I totally thought that the dolls under the tree were the twins. It was a strange moment. I'm so glad the aprons made the blog! And we're excited to see you as soon as you're no longer a danger to our health ;)

Monica said...

Love the donkey.
Love the helmet.
Love the Christmas socks.
Love that Grant it almost bigger than Avery.
Hate that I wasn't there.

Love you!

Rachel said...

Haha, looooooooove the nativity dress ups! Is that a place mat on your head? :) Your kids are so cute!