Happy Easter! Did you have a happy one? (or two, if you are like us, and celebrate in different ways on Saturday and Sunday). This is us on Saturday morning, bright and early, stuffing our faces with chocolate.
Here we are, a couple of days before, dying our hands for Easter. It is a fun little tradition that my kids have. Just kidding. We did dye some eggs, too.
On Easter Saturday, we also spent the afternoon with my parents and grandparents (and a few aunts, uncles and cousins) in Delta. I spent many an Easter in Delta when I was growing up, so I was more than happy to drive a few hours with my little family for some sand dune jumping, egg throwing, Easter weenie roasting fun (Dustin hates it when I call it that, but, according to my G-ma, that IS what it is called).
This may feel a little like de'ja'vu (how do I spell that? My spell check wants me to change it to decaff). I think we were meant to join the circus and be a family of acrobats (or clowns).
Maren
Trust me, it's scarier than it looks.
See? Look how scared Lynnette looks.
Dust
Lynnette and Jim got in on the action
Avery, Maren, Ryan
A 360
A tour of the farm, from the ol' farmer himself.
The End















3 comments:
Those jump pictures look familiar- you seem to jump higher every year! Love the green hands. Glad you had a good one!
Wish I could have been there. It's been so long since I've played in the sand dunes. Matt got an easter basket too- stuffed with many of my favorite treats! How did the Easter Bunny know?
I love the sand dunes, I just wish it had been a little warmer, like the good old days when April was in the Spring instead of the Winter.
Post a Comment