Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Working Woman

The last two weekends in a row have been spent at my parent's house, doing the annual "How We Pay For Weddings, Cars and Vacations" job of Tax Sales.  Basically, if you don't pay your property taxes for five years, my family is going to do a little research so that the county can auction off your property legally.  But while The Sisters, my dad and I were hard at work, there were a few other things going on.  Like this:




And because it was the day of green, we came home for this:



And we also did some of this:


 And now we can pay for repairs on our cars and a little vacationing, but luckily no weddings. 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Sure wish I could have been there. I could use the extra cash...

Jen said...

Monica, we wish you could have been there, too. We could use the entertainment.