Sunday, May 6, 2012

What I Find My Kids Doing

It's always fun to find my kids doing (fairly) innocent things, rather than the naughty stuff.  Here is some of the recent discoveries. 
The other night when I went to check on the girls before bed, this is what I found:
Good night, Maren.  Maren?  You are looking a little pale...
 Oh wait!  Here is the real Maren.  I must admit I was tricked for a second.  So was Dustin.
Sometimes I find this (Waiting for cookies to be done. Come on, already!)
 I like to find this.
Finding sleeping children always makes me happy (Hmmm. Grant isn't so good at faking yet.  Don't worry, he will learn.)

And I find these kinds of pictures on my camera about every other day.


6 comments:

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

Very cute. My favorite is waiting for the cookies to be done. They must have got that from their Grandpa.

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

Poor Grandpa - he's still waiting for the cookies to be done!

Rachel said...

Haha, better watch out for when they're teenagers, they may REALLY pull the wool over your eyes! :)

Cari said...

Those are so sweet. It is so wonderful when it's quiet and you actually find them doing something nice for a change ;) Doesn't happen often around my house but I always say a hallelujah prayer when it does!

Nicole said...

How fun that they love each other. I love the pictures of us like that.

Camile said...

I love those little glimpses! I need to be better about taking pictures of just random things like that - they're good memories to have.